An online Game Boy assembly programming tutorial, hosted at https://eldred.fr/gb-asm-tutorial.
docs folder is what is served publicly. (Note: GitHub Pages only considers the
src folder contains all "source" HTML files, sorted by language. (This hierarchy is not preserved in the
docs folder due to historical reasons). Each of those files contains a page's "main content" (ie. not the navigation, header, etc. HTML; this is taken care of by the build script)
Files in the root of the repo are for converting the pages only (plus this README for obvious reasons).
To convert files from the
src folder to
build.py. Python 3 is required.
If a page isn't present in a given language, a fallback will be generated offering to read it in another language. This is intended for pages that haven't been translated yet.
This file is read by
build.py to determine what pages to convert.
Each element MUST contain a
leaf boolean attribute. If that attribute is
true, then it is a leaf; otherwise it's not.
A leaf MUST contain the following attributes:
- The page's ID; `.html` is appended to it to get the source and destination HTML page
- The page's displayed name
A non-leaf MUST contain the following attributes:
- The ID of the page that serves as the subtree/section's index
- The list of subpages that this section contains. May contain non-leaves.
- A list of subpages that should not be present in the tree, but still be generated nonetheless.