This extension for Alfresco is obsolete and unsupported. Use it on your own risk.
Alvex Project Management (deprecated since Alfresco 4.2.f)
Introduces special spaces in Alfresco Share to store all files and tasks relate to the project. Customizes default workflow-related pages to show information users need.
Project site includes:
- workflows, attached to the project, to create one huge workflow or many autonomous tasks
- check lists to define milestones
- timeline and schedule to see what's happening in the project and what action should be the next
- document library to store all files and documents
- conversations with external people and between project team members
- list of involved people with their contacts and roles in the project
New workflow-related features:
- My tasks page with table view and search
- Task page includes workflow history, list of participants etc
- Related workflows to link tasks and workflows on the fly
- Workflow discussions
Compatible with Alfresco 5.1 and 5.2.
This component requires:
Using this project
Recommended way to use Alvex components is to include them as dependencies to your Maven project. Follow this guide to include this component to your project.
Build from source
To build Alvex follow this guide.