This TODO list is mostly based on the input from Rubén Romero. Thanks!
The user should be able to change the refresh time
- GUI for entering varnishadm commands
- Log parser and graph??
- Display bancked health
- Edit the VCL File with syntax highlighting
- Use HTML5 Datastore to store configurations (like time refresh)
- Show metrics for HTTP return codes: 200, 404, 5xx -> This info comes from the log
- Show metrics for each Backend
- Show metrics for each Director
Ideas and examples:
- HA Proxy: http://demo.1wt.eu/
- Apache mod_status: http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/apache-server-status/
- Lighttpd server status: http://www.freakcode.com/projects/pretty-lighty-status-page
- Varnish Status: https://github.com/huayra/libvmod-status
- Ideas from Varnish (pages 15 - 18): https://www.varnish-cache.org/sites/default/files/VUG5%20-%20Introductions_0.pdf
If you have any other idea, please fork and make a pull request, or send me an email.