- Install with Julia package manager:
- Read the (limited) documentation to learn more.
- Help with documentation is appreciated!
- The JuMPeR chapter from my thesis is also available.
- The source code is well-commented, if you'd like to understand more.
- Checkout the examples.
JuMPeR was recently updated to version v0.4. This changed the syntax to match the changes in JuMP v0.13. Unlike JuMP v0.13, there are no deprecation warnings. However, it should generally be a simple find-and-replace, e.g.
@uncertain. See the documentation for examples.