A simple CLI for downloading entire websites.
- Requires wget and crystal-lang.
- Install dependencies if you don't already have them installed:
brew update brew install wget brew install crystal
- Install snatch:
git clone https://github.com/Iainmon/Web-Snatch.git cd Web-Snatch shards install crystal build src/snatch.cr --no-debug --release sudo cp snatch /usr/local/bin
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it (https://github.com/iainmon/snatch/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Iain Moncrief - creator and maintainer