Google Unlocked is an open source browser extension, which unlocks hidden google search results.
The extension scans hidden search results that were censored by Google due to complaints.
The tool scans those complaints and extracts the links, returning them back to the search results, all in a matter of seconds.
[Chrome Web Store]
The extension was taken down by Google from the Chrome store. Please use manual install.
Taken down too. So you need to manually install it. With Firefox open, hit Ctrl+ o (or Cmd+ o) > browse to the extension > double click the extension (or select Open) > Install Now.
- Install the userscript from here
- Allow access to defined URLs if userscript manager asks for permission.
- Download the latest zip release from Google Unlocked repository releases
- Extract the zip file to a permanent path (Chrome will need to load it every time it restarts).
- Open Chrome and go to chrome://extensions/ and check the box for Developer mode in the top right.
- Click the Load unpacked extension button and select the unzipped folder for your extension to install it.
For other compilable browsers, Install the latest release on your browser - you will need to confirm it as a known source.
After installing the extension, every time you Google a keyword, it will transparently scan the hidden URLs and injects them at the bottom of the page.