An updated collection of useful resources to design, develop and marketing games. Maintained by @ibuprogames.
To add, remove or change things on the list: please submit a pull request.
- Lots of icons from iOS apps.
- Color theory and color palette editors.
- A gallery of interesting visual styles used in games.
- Futuristic interfaces from movies and videogames.
- Videogames logos.
- Blender to Unity workflow.
- No bullshit pixel art tutorial.
- The 10 commandments of Color Theory.
- How to Pixel Art
- 60 of the finest tutorials and resources about Pixel Art.
- Draw a cartoon monster character in Photoshop.
- Best practices for Physically Based Content creation in Unity
- Pixel Art Blender tutorial
- How to do Pixel Art
- Understanding color
- PBR texture conversion.
- Making textureless 3D work, a how-to/making of guide.
- How to make pixel art metallic platform tiles in Photoshop
- The Animation Process of Ori GDC.
- Color in games: An in-depth look at one of game design's most useful tools.
- Intro To Blender for Absolute Beginners
- Physically based rendering.
- 3 steps to improve your game’s graphics.
- Blender game character creation series
- Blocky SciFi gallery.
- How to learn Blender 3D in under 24 hours.
- Blender Tutorial from the very basics
- Spriting guide.
- Pixel Art tutorial series
- Blender low poly Pokemon tutorial
- Weapon modeling tutorials
- Creating perfectly pixelated games with Unity (2D or 3D).
- An introduction to spine a 2D bone based animation system.
- Making the world of Firewatch
- HD index painting in photoshop.
- Photoshop as game editor.
- User interfaces.
- Game art tricks.
- How to build sci-fi environments in Unity 5.
- Technical study: Overwatc.
- The brilliance in Mad Max's world design.
- Making of The Descendant.
- 10 mobile games with the best map screens.
- Photoscan tutorial - Photogrammetry
- Gamma and Linear space - What they are and how they differ.
- How to avoid bad color schemes.
- Setting up PBR materials and baked lighting in Unity 5.
- Creating our Logo.
- Texturing for beginners: Top 14 Ways to mix textures and shaders, in Blender
- Lighting for game developers
- Creating high-quality character art.
- Space Marine sprite
- Playdead's Inside and minimalism
- Unity VFX tutorials
- Pixels and voxels, the long answer.
- Strategy game battle UI.
- The remastering of textures in Bioshock The Collection.
- The psychology of UI design: The gutenberg diagram & modern UI
- Multiplatform 3D art development for indies
- Environment design: Style over function.
- Blender - Low Poly Scenario
- Stylized normal mapping.
- Color combinations from designers.
- 6 examples of UI design that every game developer should study.
- Learn Blender in a single sheet poster.
- Learn how to prototype levels in Blender
- An introduction to procedural animations.
- Animation in games: function and automation.
- Low poly modeling: style through economy
- Lights, lights and Tube Lights.
- Creating a kraken in Inkscape & Krita.
- Stylized VFX in Rime
- Creating the striking pixel art of Crawl.
- Creation facial 2D animation for games.
- Simple stylized content for Unity games.
- GPU performance for game artists.
- Create a forest in UE4 in one hour
- Creating pixel art in Blender.
- 25 official beginner Blender tutorial videos.
- The ultimate pixel art business guide.
- Optical effects in User Interfaces (for true nerds).
- Cyberpunk scene production with Unity & Blender.
- The best pixel art tools for making your own game.
- Real time rendering, an overview for artists.
- Tips on low poly indie game creation.
- How to model and texture architectural scenes.
- Designing a hero.
- Stylized prop production with Substance Painter.
- A database of palettes for pixel art.
- Realistic vs. Stylized asset production: a technique overview.
- An interesting analysis on the art style of Overwatch.
- A step-by-step guide to modeling in Unreal Engine.
- Step by step character art.
- GPU performance for game artists.
- Stylized environment production in Unity.
- VFX staples: shape, color, and motion.
- Blender to Godot 3, low poly scene import
- How to use Spine and make awesomes 2D animations
- Creating simple pixel art textures.
- Killer sci-Fi environment production tips and tricks.
- Photogrammetry guide for 3D artists.
- Building great lighting in Unity.
- Math for game programmers: Juicing your cameras with math
- Thoughtful hair design: theory and practise.
- Stylized character production techniques in Unreal Engine.
- Realistic material design tips and tricks.
- Grass creation for games.
- Building the Just Cause 3 animation and rigging pipeline
- Dirt generator in Substance Designer.
- Stylizing 3D character content: model, texture and details.
- Creating Riot-like stylized VFX in Unity, tips and tricks.
- Tips on creating stylized 3D content.
- Rules to developing addictive mobile games.
- User Interface (UX) techniques
- The basic fundamentals of Competitive Melee
- Fingers, Thumbs & People: Designing for the way your users really hold and touch their phones and tablets.
- Four ways to design for horror, from Frictional Games.
- Fight or Flight: The neuroscience of Survival Horror.
- Designing and Integrating Puzzles in Action-Adventure Games.
- Designing Monument Valley: Less Game, More Experience GDC'Eu.
- The Pursuit of Games: Designing Happiness.
- SCVNGR's Secret Game Mechanics Playdeck.
- Deconstructor of Fun blog.
- The Applied Value of Player Psychology: Putting Motivational Principles to Work GDC.
- The Chemistry Of Game Design.
- Psychology, Human Evolution and Game Design
- How to Write a Horror Story.
- The guide to open world environment design.
- How (and why) to write a great Game Design Document.
- The 7 Hidden Patterns of Successful Storyboards
- Game UI design.
- Geometric progression
- 25 Best UX Design Tutorials.
- The eight steps game design document.
- About Combat System Design.
- UX How-To
- 11 Tips to speed up your game design process.
- 5 approaches to Crafting Systems in games.
- Designing game narrative: How to create a great story.
- On making good combat mechanics.
- Extra Credits: game design channel
- How rhythm engages players
- On making good combat mechanics.
- Platformer controls: how to avoid limpness and rigidity feelings.
- Death in video games.
- Why The Witcher 3's Sidequests Are So Good
- 6 books every game and product designer should read.
- A collection of mobile game screenshots.
- Why do FPS boss battles suck?
- A Theory of Fun 10 years later.
- Why is Pokemon Go so addicting?
- Making difficult fun: How to challenge your players.
- Diablo: A classic game postmortem
- How games do health
- How Hyper Light drifter’s ammo recharges its combat.
- The language of Video Games
- Feeling like a badass in games.
- Composition techniques and player direction.
- How Pillars of Eternity changed the stats game
- A taxonomy of randomness in Hearthstone.
- 5 things we learned about the appeal of competition from over 239k gamers.
- The rule of Three: Examining plot, Exploration and Combat.
- Roguelike Celebration videos
- User experience design.
- Less is More: Designing awesome AI for games
- The damage is too damn high or achieving the perfect balance.
- The psychology of games
- System Shock retro analysis
- World of Warcraft: Level design panel
- Weaving narratives into procedural worlds.
- MMO economies: hyperinflation, reserve currencies & you!
- The Last Of Us: mechanical analysis
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap's dungeon design
- 5 game design innovations from 2016
- 7 things about primary gaming motivations from over 250000 gamers.
- How we design games now and why.
- An in-depth analysis/critique of Uncharted 4
- A game designer explains the counterintuitive secret to fun
- The beauty of Permanent Death
- Twilight Princess' dungeon design
- Build a bad guy workshop - Designing enemies for retro games.
- Mega Man analysis, Cut Man's level design
- Hyper Light Drifter, visual storytelling done right
- Sigmoid Functions in game design.
- The 12 most helpful youtube channels for game designers
- The Art of Storytelling.
- 250 game mechanics.
- 40 game design theses from Master's Degree students.
- Designing game controls.
- Innovation through better design pillars
- Video game story structure guide.
- Seven memorable boss fights that every developer should study.
- The computer RPG book project (450 pages PDF).
- Early access lessons from Raw Data
- How to get into VR.
- Combat system, game mechanics discussion.
- Storytelling and Character Design series
- 7 tips for aspiring game designers.
- Game design patterns wiki.
- A psychological approach to making desicions in games.
- Core principles to make your environments understandable to the player.
- Designing each of the 50 weapons in Dead Cells to feel distinctive.
- Environment storytelling in Dishonored 2.
- Learn the language of design
- Urban design and the creation of videogame cities.
- Pretty pixels, the importance of visuals in game design.
- Studying the level design of DOOM (2016).
- What makes a good detective game?
- Book-Length essay on the design of Diablo II.
- Game accessibility guidelines.
- The aesthetic of play
- Final Fantasy Tactics and combat initiative systems
- Designing the open world of The Witcher 3
- Lootboxes and gambling
- How games teach us to play their way
- The Dos and Don'ts of enemy design.
- The design behind Super Mario Odyssey
- Free-To-Play game design - mechanics, psychology, & business practices
- The Inner Psycho, morality in games.
- An analysis on how Undertale made pacifism fun
- Applications of AI in AAA games
- Survival Horror – Do’s and Don’t’s (I/II).
- Why monster hunter world's combat is so satisfying
- 'CRPG Book Project', the history of Computer Role-Playing Games PDF.
- How Celeste teaches you its mechanics
- Nice advices about level design.
- Creating strong video game characters
- Game Design Document examples.
- Mobile screen patterns.
- What makes a good combat system?
- Psych of play: how to make a video game memorable
- Prototyping tools for game writers.
- Online school for developers.
- A list of open source C++ libraries.
- Introduction to Computer Science I, a Harvard College's introductory course.
- Awesome OpenGL, a curated list of awesome OpenGL libraries, debuggers, ...
- Awesome C/C++, a curated list of awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, ...
- Awesome Modern C++, a collection of resources on modern C++.
- Advanced C++/OpenGL
- Client side network DO’s and DON’Ts for Game Engine Developers (I/VIIb).
- Scalable game architectures that don't break the bank AWS.
- Graphics resources, bookmarks related to game development and realtime graphics programming.
- Basic principles of 3D computer graphics (ECS175)
- 3D basic lessons.
- The book of shaders, gentle step-by-step guide to shaders.
- Agile software development process: 90 months of evolution.
- Creating a hexagonal grid.
- Unicode, localization and C++ support.
- Beginning C# with Unity
- Amit’s game programming bookmarks.
- Creating a MapleStory based MMORPG for learning purposes.
- Debugging memory corruption in Unity.
- Implementing a melee combo system in C++.
- Intro to Unity IA
- What every programmer needs to know about game networking.
- Introduction to networked physics.
- Multithreading in modern C++.
- Essentials of Software Engineering, with a Game Programming focus PDF.
- Turn based multiplayer.
- DiLIB: Behavior Tree library in C++.
- Remaking Cavestory in C++
- Three C# garbage examples.
- Flatbuffers for Unity.
- Data structures in games.
- C++ for games: Performance, allocations and Data Locality.
- A curated list of awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things.
- C# binding for Vulkan.
- Upgrading existing C# code to C# 6.0.
- Rendering multiple lights in Unity.
- Learn C# online.
- libyojimbo, a source network library.
- Raylib, a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogames programming.
- A collection of Awesome .NET libraries, tools & frameworks.
- A curated list of awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things.
- Finite State Machine for game developers.
- Networking for game programmers.
- C# networking.
- Introduction to Computer Graphics and Imaging.
- Learn C# by building a simple RPG.
- Learn C# online.
- A collection of awesome .NET libraries, tools, frameworks and software.
- Doom 2016, a graphics study.
- Libgdx multiplatform game development.
- Math for game developers
- Game graphics 101: textures, UV mapping, and texture filtering.
- Modern OpenGL 3.0+
- The math of idle games.
- Game engine using STD C++ 11
- Why video game coders don't use TDD, and why it matters.
- A list of popular/awesome videos games, add-ons, maps, etc. hosted on GitHub.
- A collection of awesome .NET core libraries, tools, frameworks and software.
- How to make games with LÖVE.
- A list of modern C++11/14/17 features.
- Rapid game prototyping: Tips for programmers.
- The complete guide to Unity and Git.
- C++ in Huge AAA Games
- List of single-file C/C++ libraries.
- Full list of open source physics engines.
- Extensive tutorial resource for learning Modern OpenGL.
- Shadow Tactics, a rendering breakdown.
- How to make Minecraft in C++ and OpenGL
- Godot game engine tutorial series.
- A library for patching, replacing and decorating .NET and Mono methods during runtime.
- Voxel rendering techniques.
- Essence of linear algebra.
- Nested coroutines in Unity.
- Code design and architecture series.
- Master C++ programming with open source books.
- 42 recommendations from Intel about coding in C++.
- Unity 5 - Artificial Intelligence / Basic AI
- Writing a game engine in 2017.
- Making A Character Controller in Unity
- Data structures and algorithms problems in C++ using STL.
- Practical color theory for people who code.
- Render pipelines desing in C++.
- Anvil, a cross-platform, open-source, MIT-licensed wrapper library for Vulkan.
- Implementing robust AI: Enemy positioning.
- How does multiplayer game sync their state?.
- A study path for game programmer.
- C++ language quick guide.
- Unit Tests, how to write testable code and why it matters.
- Top 10 algorithms and data structures for competitive programming.
- Best websites a programmer should visit.
- Program a game engine from scratch.
- Tinyheaders, one-file C/C++ libraries with no dependencies.
- 7 ways to get better at C++ during this summer.
- A manually curated list of 240+ popular programming podcast episodes.
- How to Unit Test Unity code
- The Ronimo coding style guide.
- Scaling dedicated game servers with Kubernetes.
- Is your code ready to prevent the Nedelin Catastrophe?.
- The basics of demo programming (2011)
- Awesome articles on server programming for multiplayer games.
- Tools, tricks and technologies for reaching stutter Free 60 FPS in Inside
- Camera logic in a 2D platformer.
- Foliage optimization in Unity.
- Matrices, from a geometric perspective.
- A framework to translate the rules of a (turn-based) game to a series of simple functions.
- How to write your own C++ game engine.
- A comprehensive guide to serverless architecture.
- Game developer’s guide to graphical projections (I/II).
- Using neural networks and machine learning to power up a 2D roguelike in Unity.
- Make a RPG and learn C# PDF.
- Making a C++ game engine from scratch.
- Profiling, measurement and analysis.
- A rendering abstraction which describes a frame as a directed acyclic graph of render tasks and resources.
- The 15 C++11 features you must really use.
- How to make a game from scratch using Lua and Löve.
- Books I had to read to develop a game engine.
- The poor man's netcode.
- Networked physics in VR.
- Color theory for programmers, how to find great colors
- Shaders: a short story.
- Optimization of Catan Universe on mobile for Unity.
- Unreal Engine gameplay framework primer for C++.
- OpenGL, step by step.
- Noise level chart, examples of sounds with dB levels ranging from 0 to 180 decibels.
- The basics of recording audio for digital video
- Sound effects and scripting in Unity
- Game audio tutorials
- Music explained, exploited, expressed blog.
- Where the sounds from the world's favorite movies are born
- DOOM: Behind the music
- Mario Kart 8 ft. SpaceHamster - Original sound theory
- Designing sound effects
- How to make a coin sound effect in Audacity fast & easy
- Sound + Music creation software.
- 8-bit game soundtracks you probably haven't heard.
- Completely redesigning Pokemon GO sounds
- The Last of Us: Music analysis.
- The sound of Hearthstone
- Effective Audio in Game Design
- An introduction to game audio scripting.
- Creating music for games in Fruity Loops 12
- The music of Breath of the Wild
- Interview with the composer of LIMBO and INSIDE
- Get started making music.
- Composing the music and sound of Hyper Light Drifter
- The sound design secrets of Horizon Zero Dawn
- How to make commercial-quality orchestral music
- Setting the gold standard for audio in Hellblade.
- The basics of sound design for video games and films
- The minimalist sound design of The Witness.
- Building and managing your team
- Git centralized workflow.
- How to install GitLab as your private GitHub clone.
- Tools are just means to get the job done.
- 10 great ways to impress a software engineer on their first day.
- 85 of the best business tools for startups.
- Killing the "Lucky Indie" myth: How to build a sustainable microstudio
- An App launch guide.
- Developing simple and appealing games.
- Project planning for solo gamedev.
- Understanding vertical slicing.
- Spiral model for game development.
- Crunch: the failure of project management in the games industry.
- How to plan a video game: The pre-production phase
- The stress of game development - Tips for survival
- How to host your own private Git repositories.
- How to survive as a solo dev for like a decade or so.
- Working with Git (for games and... in general).
- How actually make your dream game, publish it and not die in the process.
- Detailed guide to Git.
- Choosing Version Control System for development.
- How I got to 200 productive hours a month.
- Techniques for dealing with lack of motivation, malaise, depression
- A curated directory of resources and tools to help you build your Startup.
- Improving productivity using Pomodoro, takeaways after 2 years of practice.
- Three reasons to soft launch your mobile game.
- How to interview game programmers
- Modern approaches to game production.
- Introduction to Game Development with Unity and C#
- Dynamic lighting on sprites.
- Introduction to Unity test tools.
- Memory profiling in Unity.
- C# memory management for Unity developers (I/III).
- Mastering Physically Based Shading in Unity 5.
- 2D best practices in Unity
- Big Android: Best performance on the most devices
- Managing 2D animation states in Unity.
- Unity youtube channel
- Serialization best practices.
- Best practices for physically based content creation
- Modern 2D techniques
- Unity 3D best practices.
- Unity 5 - Intro to Lighting and Rendering.
- Unity best practices.
- Infinite terrain generation in Unity.
- EditorWindow lifecycle.
- How to make a MOBA in Unity
- Building Unity games in Visual Studio
- So you want to be a Unity freelancer
- Character locomotion
- Making of Monument Valley in Unity
- Quick setup scalable UI in Unity
- Making a sport game in Unity
- C# memory and performance tips for Unity.
- Introduction to Unity Analytics
- How to make realistic bullets in Unity.
- Resources for writing shaders in Unity.
- Art optimizations for Maximum Performance in Unity 5
- How we optimized our mobile game
- The beginner’s guide to Physically Based Rendering in Unity.
- How to write native plugins for Unity.
- A coder's guide to spline-based procedural geometry
- Advanced Global Illumination in Unity 5
- 50 tips for working with Unity.
- Dependency Injection and Unit Testing Unity.
- Unity serialization best practices.
- Porting Unity games to consoles.
- A practical intro to shaders
- Unity open source resources.
- The big list of Unity development resources.
- Unity UI tutorial: Canvas and scalability.
- Unity serialization.
- Introduction to game development (Unity and C#)
- Unity 5 level design, tutorial and image effects
- Shaders case study - Hearthstone golden cards
- Coding gameplay.
- 5 more Unity tips.
- Volumetric rendering.
- AI for games
- Optimizations for mobile games
- Let's Learn Unity
- 50 Tips and Best Practices for Unity (2016 Edition).
- 1000000 items in Unity.
- Pixel-Perfect virtual camera.
- Unity open source search engine.
- Extend the Unity editor.
- Beginning C# with Unity
- Compute shaders
- Raymarching Distance Fields in Unity.
- MVC in Unity.
- Blend Trees quick tutorial
- Top 10 Unity quick tips
- Unity essential shortcuts for level design
- Introduction to Unity 2D.
- How to create an RPG game in Unity.
- Using Unity to effectively polish your gameplay.
- Unity3D Git basics
- Sci-Fi space in Unity: tips and tricks.
- Unity shaders for stylized scenes.
- Physically Based Rendering algorithms: A comprehensive study in Unity3D.
- Beginner tutorial series
- Introduction to Blueprints
- Creating a Blueprint Zombie Shooter
- Unreal Engine tutorials
- How to create a shooter game from scratch.
- Making a Pong game.
- Getting Started with VR.
- Unreal Engine C++ tutorials
- Blender to UE4 animation pipeline
- Unreal Engine 4 C++ Tutorials.
- Epic released the documents on shaders for realistic characters in UE4.
- Unreal for Unity developers
- The ultimate Unreal C++ tutorial series
- An cheat sheet for Unreal Engine 4 C++ programming.
- Unreal Engine, widely used since 1998 to build AAA games.
- Unity, most popular engine for indie developers.
- CryEngine, powerful engine, open-source code.
- StingrayEngine, Autodesk game engine.
- Lumberyard, open-source AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch.
- GameMaker, it doesn’t require programming knowledge to use.
- Cocos2d-x, based on Cocos2d-iPhone with multiple choice of programming languages.
- Corona, advanced development platform to create mobile 2D apps.
- Construct2, HTML5, no programming knowledge required.
- RPG Maker MV, create RPG games without programming knowledge.
- DarkBASIC Pro, advanced games development package built on the BASIC language.
- Godot, multi-platform 2D/3D open-source C#.
- MonoGame, open-source implementation of Microsoft XNA.
- Xenko, cross-platform open-source C#.
- HaxeFlixel, cross-platform free 2D engine.
- GDevelop, cross-platform open-source HTML5.
- Superpowers, 2D & 3D free and open source.
- Defold, 2D game engine.
- QICI, 2D, WYSIWYG editor.
- Wave Engine, 2D & 3D, cross-platform.
- Urho3D, free lightweight, C++, cross-platform 2D & 3D.
- SFML, multi-platform, multi-language.
- Banshee3D, multi-threaded, C++14, 2D & 3Ds.
- Kit Framework, C++11, PBR.
- Cross-platform, graphics API agnostic, "Bring Your Own Engine/Framework" style rendering library..
- Lessons Learned in a successful indie game Kickstarter campaign: How CodeSpells raised $120K+.
- The Key to Steam Greenlight is preparation.
- A development diary and post-mortem for my 48 hour game jam entry.
- The first 4 days of Greenlight – What to expect.
- The making of mobile game 'Photo Finish Horse Racing'.
- Demons with Shotguns postmortem - Don't quit your day job.
- Psych postmortem.
- Lessons from our launch trailer for Poly Bridge.
- Thermometers puzzles sales & downloads statistics.
- Why is selling good games so hard?.
- Costs: A year of game development.
- The (whole) making of toto temple deluxe.
- Poncho – A postmortem.
- One year of Gremlins, Inc. sales data across three app stores.
- Crescent Loom Kickstarter postmortem.
- KleptoCats post-mortem.
- Postmortem on Meganoid 2017.
- Postmortem: Thomas Brush's Pinstripe.
- Another one bites the dust: Dynasty Feud postmortem.
- How not to launch a Kickstarter.
- Darkest Dungeon: A design postmortem
- Postmortem: Mimimi's Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Horizon Zero Dawn: A game design postmortem
- Designing a game for multiple platforms: 'Cat Quest' postmortem.
- A Year of Monument Valley 2.
- Material design (and Lite).
- Polimer, easier and faster web develop.
- html5up.net, getbootstrap.com, html5 responsive templates.
- 7 steps to optimizing your Indie Game Development website.
- Search domains and generate a beautiful, responsive, free website.
- From sabbatical year to $800k.
- Did I just waste 3 years?.
- Open Game Art.
- Free fonts for commercial use.
- The list of best free and affordable game graphics resources.
- Free sound effects.
- Sound effects and loops
- Music and effects
- Retro sound effect generator.
- 4250+ royalty free sound effects
- Buy music.
- 10GB+ of high-quality game audio, torrent.
- The big list of sound and music assets.
- Kenny Assets, low price packs.
- TwentyEP, free music.
- Free Loop Project, free music and loops.
- Free icons for your games.
- Joost's textures.
- Over 20000 free icons.
- Vector images.
- iOS icons.
- Icon finder.
- Glitch game art.
- Scalable vector art.
- Great collection of resources.
- Free Unity assets list.
- 80's free soundtracks.
- A list of game development resources.
- Free programming eBooks.
- The #GameAudioGDC bundle.
- NASA 3D Resources.
- Yobi3D, a free 3D model search engine.
- High quality FREE Unity resources.
- 12 Great places to find sound effects for yout game.
- Colossal game music collection free.
- Free music for your videos.
- Pencil project, open-source mockup tool.
- Spriter, 2D animation editor.
- Polarr, online photo editor.
- Pixel art tools.
- Make infographics easily.
- Make diagrams easily.
- HacknPlan, project management for gamedev.
- Codecks, project management tool inspired by collectible card games.
- A procedural tile creator designed for pixel-art games.
- Storyboarder, a free, cross-platform storyboard tool.
- Marketing indie games on a $0 budget
- Step-by-step guide on how to promote your game.
- The ultimate guide to App Store optimization in 2015.
- Videogame marketing and PR (pdf).
- How to calculate a marketing budget for your game in 3 steps.
- 7 Dos and Donts of mobile app marketing.
- That one lethal mistake of indie marketing.
- Here's how to contact the press.
- iPhone and android game marketing using flurry tracking
- Squidiverse marketing presentation.
- Five common mistakes made in marketing freemium apps.
- Marketing 101: Everything you need to know about marketing your mobile game.
- How to make an indie game trailer with no budget.
- A small guide to getting your PC game known before launch - for $0.
- Marketing your indie game: The single most important thing that no one knows how to do.
- The Mega-List of content sharing sites for your indie oroject .
- User acquisition best practices for mobile games.
- US and China mobile games markets brief.
- ChinaJoy Special: A foreigner's guide to digital China.
- Discover the spending habits of online gamers worldwide.
- The Freemium Codex.
- Capture your audience's attention.
- The ultimate startup marketing strategy.
- Naming an indie game.
- Indie game marketing guide - How to create Landing Pages.
- The 150 most powerful marketing & sales tools.
- Make trailers like the triple A.
- Indie game PR, marketing, consulting & creative services.
- Choosing the perfect keywords for your iOS app.
- The 10 commandments of asset promotion.
- Mobile game press.
- The first month of marketing my new iOS/Android game, Planet Lander.
- How to make $1m without making your players cross
- The holy trinity of monetisation.
- Marketing 101 for indie mobile game developers.
- 6 ways for indie game devs to innovate their way into the top chart.
- Marketing ideas for your indie game.
- Understanding your game through data, analytics for indies 101.
- The 2016 definitive guide to mobile analytic platforms.
- Promoting your game - 2016 edition.
- Video game analytics (metrics) you NEED to measure.
- Marketing for videogames
- 7 tips to give traction to your indie game.
- How to top the App Store charts with no marketing budget.
- Best practices for rewarded video ads.
- Worst trailer mistakes.
- Essential marketing/PR tips for indie devs
- PAX East 2016 and the Indie MINIBOOTH.
- Making the Gemstone Keeper Greenlight trailer.
- The content marketing guide for game developers.
- Three ways to raise money for your game.
- 8 marketing tools for gamedevs.
- Behavior analysis of 50k mobile players.
- 15 Mobile KPIs every developer needs to measure... right now.
- The developer marketing guide.
- 59 ways to monetize your indie game.
- Marketing your indie game on a zero-dollar budget.
- Re-implementation of presskit() as a static site generator..
- Getting featured on Apple TV vs. iOS.
- Marketing for indies.
- List of mobile sites, youtubers, etc to send your game.
- Marketing with GIFs.
- A quick guide to making indie game trailers.
- Making entertaining and engaging video game trailers.
- Maximizing indie dev eye candy, marketing images on social media.
- Do articles on PC Gamer increase sales of your indie game? Polygon? Kotaku?.
- Marketing 101 for Indies.
- Organ Trail: Director's Cut one year sales figures.
- How I spent $26k CAN making a professional mobile game.
- 4k copies in Early Access.
- Forcing the Hard Currency in F2P Games.
- Freemium business model.
- Sales and Ads stats of an iOS / Android game.
- Dustforce sales figures.
- Is freemium the right model for your business?.
- Hearthstone - Monetization analysis.
- Results of translating Hit Tennis 3.
- A comprehensive free-to-play game model.
- Analyzing apps worldwide.
- Fingle marketing effort and numbers.
- Cardinal Quest: How I made $60k from My indie game.
- Discover all you need to know on games, eSports & mobile.
- 24000 videogames releases since 1975.
- Proun sales data revealed.
- 15 Days of Waking Mars at $2.99.
- Developing your app for the global market
- Ten lessons from ten years building ten F2P games
- Monster Loves You: By the numbers.
- Digging down to business: Shovel Knight planning and sales.
- The top 5 mistakes in F2P.
- Creating the financial model for your company.
- Mobile games market.
- How to explain your game to an asshole.
- 10 steps to the top paid 25 overall on App Store.
- How to monetize the 97%.
- Premium currency pricing trends and tricks.
- How to monetize your apps with Ads.
- App Store optimization (ASO).
- The shape of the App Store.
- Game revenue metrics — What matters, and when.
- Is your business model evil? The moral maze of the new games business
- Hacking Kickstarter: How to raise $100,000 in 10 days (includes Successful Templates, emails, etc.).
- Mobile Ad networks comparison.
- App stores, Steam and indie poverty: the web as an alternative.
- New mobile game statistics every game publisher should know in 2016.
- Stop shooting yourself in the foot: 10 elusive secrets to avoid complete commercial failure
- How to show your indie game at any expo.
- How to survive in gamedev for eleven years without a hit
- Big list of Steam indie publishers (50+ companies).
- How to sell your premium indie game.
- A big List of incubators, accelerators and funding opportunities.
- The list of indie-friendly game publishers - 2018.
- How viable is supporting yourself as an Indie Game Developer?
- Tethras, text localization (50+ languages).
- LocalHeroes, text localization.
- VoiceBunny, professional voice actors.
- Polyglot Project, common game texts translated.
- Chinese mobile app UI trends.
- Top 100 countries by game revenues.
- How to succeed in the west.
- 9 tips on localizing audio.
- Find voice actors on any budget, from free, all the way up to Union talent.
- How we should have started indie game dev company.
- Five reasons to trademark your video game today.
- Free agreement generator for game developers.
- Legal and accounting basics for startups
- Video game law guide.
- A game lawyer.
- Crea tu empresa de videojuegos
- Monta tu empresa de videojuegos
- Why you should always register the trademark on your Kickstarter game.
- Practical law 101 for indie developers: Not scary edition
- Negotiations for game aevs: a practical guide.
- Practical IP law for indie developers 301: Plain scary edition
- A Crash Course on A/B Testing.
- User testing service for mobile and browser games.
- Test mobile games on 1000 mobile devices in 1 hour.
- Game cloud testing services.
- Automated testing League Of Legends.
- Increasing the chance of store featuring with compliance.
- The Game Developer's Toolbox.
- Getting a job in the games industry.
- Quo Vadis 2016: 100 Gamedev Talks
- Non-Professional game development - The joy of making
- Roadmap to becoming a game developer in 2017.
- Game development: Jumpstart course.
- The cost of doing game dev business.