Online quiz app with exponential scoring. Built for a CCS-TIET event.
- Standard Quiz Features
- Exponential Scoring and negative marking
- Know your score after each answer submission
- User auth for both quiz makers and students
- Images/Code/Text in questions.
- Anti cheat (Note: The Anti Cheat features give false positives on Firefox so please use other browsers for the test or disable anti-cheat.)
- Questions will appear one by one.
- The participant will have the choice of either skipping the question or answering it.
- If they answer it corectly they'll get 2^1 points.
- If they answer another question correctly after that theyll get 2^2 points.
- And so on
- If they skip a question, next questions points will again start from 2^1.
- If they answer the question incorrectly 2 marks will be deducted.
- If they answer another question incorrectly 4 marks will be deducted and so on.
Install the requirements:
In a python3virtualenv,
pip install -r requirements.txt `` Link to the database by setting the DATABASE_URL environment variable. Then run: ```bash python manage.py migrate
Finally, run the development server:
python manage.py runserver
Other Deployment Methods
I haven't built a dockerfile for this specific app but I think after connecting it to postgres you'll have to run the
python manage.py migrate command once inside the container's shell. Same with heroku etc. I tested deployment on both heroku and apache and it works properly.
- The contents of one option of a question should be 'Skip' if you want a question to be skippable.
- Basic html markup can be inserted into the questions for code, images, formatting, etc.
The source code is released under the MIT License.