This issue has been migrated from Redmine: https://dev.icinga.com/issues/2220
Created by ricardo on 2011-12-22 14:54:17 +00:00
Status: Resolved (closed on 2012-04-13 15:42:34 +00:00)
Target Version: 1.7
Last Update: 2014-12-08 09:42:27 +00:00 (in Redmine)
Icinga Version: 1.10.0
OS Version: any
Sorting for host status in host view in status.cgi not working at all.
the entry for host status in sorting function is missing.
Will be fixed in one of the next commits.
2012-01-02 23:28:09 +00:00 by ricardo 6c8e32b
classic ui: Added multiple hosts/services to status.cgi GET #1981
This is pretty much a rewrite of status.cgi.
* you can define more then one object to display
** same with host groups and service groups
* hostgroup=all now only shows which are in host groups
* host sorting is working now
* added 2 new cgi vars
** sortobject = determine if to sort host or service list (host_service_view)
** allunhandledproblems = to display ALL unhanded problems
* fixed and reorganized the links in status totals
* searching returns more then one host/service group if group name matches
* combined Host/Service view now properly supported
* code cleanup
* more little fixes and enhancements
Updated by ricardo on 2012-01-02 23:37:39 +00:00
More info in #1981 . Should be fixed with current "dev/cgis" git.
Updated by mfriedrich on 2012-02-18 11:08:06 +00:00
Updated by mfriedrich on 2012-04-03 13:48:15 +00:00
works like expected, and even allows to sort by display_name as well.
Updated by ricardo on 2012-04-13 15:42:34 +00:00
should be fine by now
Updated by mfriedrich on 2014-12-08 09:42:27 +00:00