Run PHPUnit tests only on files which have changed. Useful during development stages when working with codebases with huge test suites.
How to use
- Make sure your project is set-up with Git
- Pull in through Composer
- Only works with files ending with
- Assumes your classes are in
srcand tests are mapped in the exact file structure in the
- If a Unit Test in the
testsfolder is changed, that test is re-run
- Files which are monitored are those which are changed in the working tree since your last commit and those modified in the previous commit
src/Git.php is changed we look for a test suite in
tests/GitTest.php, if the test
tests/GitTest.php is changed we run that test.
- I wrote this in a few hours overnight once
- This doesn't support Windows
- You should run all your tests at least once before you merge your code in. This tool is purely to aid development whilst working with a large set of tests.