Firstly, thanks for taking the time to contribute!
What should I know before getting started?
- Basics of Android Development
How Can I Contribute?
Feature suggestions / bug reports
You can contribute to this project by suggesting features or filing bugs by creating an issue here.
If you are interested in contributing by writing code, you can do so by fixing the bugs or implementing the features mentioned in the issues.
- Install Android Studio.
- Clone this repository.
- Import the cloned project:
- File -> New -> Project from Version Control -> GitHub
- Enter your github username and password
- Select the repository and hit clone.
- Run the app
In case you are unsure about where to start, you can look at the
- easy issues - do not require much work
- medium issues - should be a bit more involved than
Sending a pull request
Push to your fork and submit a pull request.
bug: it's a bug
enhancement: hacking on the existing code
- Labels starting with
difficulty:: specify the difficulty levels of the issue, depending on the work to be done to complete it.
new feature: new feature introduced