Make a clear and concise mission statement about the project:
- What problem does it try to fix?
- What are the most important features?
Also important: What is the current state of the project? Is it early development or already future complete and production stable?
Just some lines of description in prose and code that gets the user up and running with this library.
Change the following for correctness
Setup a development environment
MethodOverridingDemo is built using Maven (at least version 3.0.4). A simple import of the pom in your IDE should get you up and running.
The likelihood of a pull request being used rises with the following properties:
- You have used a feature branch.
- You have included a test that demonstrates the functionality added or fixed.
- You adhered to the code conventions.
This project is sponsored and supported by StackAbuse