Welcome to the IdentityModel Documentation!
IdentityModel is a .NET standard helper library for claims-based identity, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
It has the following high level features:
- client libraries for standard OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect endpoints like authorize, token, discovery, introspection, revocation etc.
- helpers for token management
- constants for standard JWT claim types and protocol values
- simplified API to access the X509 certificate store
- misc helpers for base64 URL encoding, time constant string comparison and epoch time
How to get
- github https://github.com/IdentityModel/IdentityModel2
- nuget https://www.nuget.org/packages/IdentityModel/
- CI builds https://www.myget.org/F/identity/
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :hidden: :caption: Protocol Client Libraries client/discovery client/authorize client/end_session client/token client/introspection client/revocation client/userinfo client/dynamic_registration client/device_authorize
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :hidden: :caption: Misc Helpers misc/constants misc/request_url misc/x509store misc/base64 misc/epoch_time misc/time_constant_comparison