This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- NuGet location changed to: https://www.nuget.org/packages/IdentityServer3
- Top level namespace changed to "IdentityServer3".
- Parameters to user service interface changed to context objects
- All return values on the user service APIs moved to the context parameters
- Script tag in the default view service layout template changed to "script.2.0.0.js"
- OWIN extensions:
- GetIdentityServerFullLogin renamed w/ Async
- GetIdentityServerPartialLogin renamed w/ Async
- New PostAuthenticateAsync added to user service. This is called prior to issuing a full login cookie for IdentityServer and allows a consolidated location to check if a partial login is needed for users logging in.
- Removed InMemoryFactory - use new extension methods instead
- Removed TraceLog and TraceSource providers - use Serilog (or any other LibLog supported library) instead
- CorsPolicy removed on main options
- Client configuration: ScopeRestrictions changed to AllowedScopes. We now require opt-in to allowing scopes to clients.
- Event service APIs changed to return Task
- Default view service's HTML files folder changed to "templates"
- When choosing an external IdP from the login screen, we no longer redirect back to IdSvr before we redirect to the external IdP
- Revoking a refresh token also revokes associated access tokens
- AuthenticateResult now allows anonymous partial logins
- Client configuration now has collection for origins to allow CORS
- Client certificates supported on token endpoint
- Support POST on token validation endpoints
- When the Welcome page is disabled, the route will not be registered
- Added several new OWIN environment extension methods related to partial logins
- Added new URL in partial logins to restart the login process
- When IdP passed to login page then we immediately redirect to IdP, rather than redirecting to our own external login page (which then redirects to the IdP)
- Password field gets focus if username provided
- Partial logins no longer remove the primary login cookie.
- added support for capturing Katana logs
- removed "IncludeSensitiveData" feature
- Reworked custom grant validators
- one custom grant validator per type
- can register multiple
- Reworked client validation - split into:
- secret parsers (parse the environment and turn something into an authenticable secret)
- secret validators (validate the secret to confirm the associated id is correct)