This commit hangs on toggle show thumbnails
/* FIXME: Copying a large dir to current dir, then stopping the copy,
* doing this repeatedly or when changing dir afterward (detailed
* view), the thumbnail loader apparently runs on_thumbnail_idle
* BEFORE g_idle_add_full, perhaps thread priority affecting printf output?
* This condition is followed by a 'Source ID was not found' warning.
* Using g_source_remove_by_user_data here instead causes a glib loop
* thread deadlock on g_mutex_lock_slowpath (internal). Even without it,
* this deadlock still sometimes occurs.
* Abnormal debugging output show below:
* vfs_thumbnail_loader_new 0x2e657c0 /tmp
* g_idle_add_full@add1 0x2e657c0 2073
* on_thumbnail_idle 0x2e657c0 2073
* g_source_remove@on_thumbnail_idle 0x2e657c0 2073
* vfs_thumbnail_loader_free 0x2e657c0
* vfs_thumbnail_loader_new 0x5fe14c1014c0 /tmp
* on_thumbnail_idle 0x5fe14c1014c0 0
* g_idle_add_full@add1 0x5fe14c1014c0 2117
* g_source_remove@vfs_thumbnail_loader_cancel_ 0x5fe14c1014c0 2117
* (spacefm:6284): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 2117 was not found when attempting to remove it
* vfs_thumbnail_loader_free 0x5fe14c1014c0
changed the title from [bg] ALPHA TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refresh to [alpha] PLEASE TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refreshOct 16, 2015
ptk-file-list.c on_thumbnail_loaded triggers exo_icon_view_row_changed which
previously redrew the entire layout. This commit only redraws a single item
unless item size changed.
This removes on_thumbnail_loaded from ptk-file-browser.c removing queue_draw
which was unreliable. list->fast_update is now ignored.
FIXME: Sometimes on refresh thumbnails aren't shown in icon view until you
mouseover. exo_icon_view_queue_draw_item gdk_window_invalidate_rect not
working properly? Valid values seem to be passed to it.
changed the title from [alpha] PLEASE TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refresh to [next] PLEASE TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refreshNov 10, 2015
changed the title from [next] PLEASE TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refresh to [alpha] PLEASE TEST: Backgrounded MIME type loading, dir sizes, mount point refreshNov 25, 2015
Fix in main-window.c:on_file_browser_after_chdir() fixes bug described in
ptk-file-browser.c:notify_dir_refresh() ? grab_focus was cause? Same
problem if placed directly in on_dir_file_listed().
This removes gdk_threads_enter in on_folder_view_item_sel_change_idle()
added in 6a3919d [alpha]. Not needed - may interfere?
Remove troublesome SEL_CHANGE signal emission from on_dir_file_listed() -
redundant due to on_folder_view_item_sel_change() called as idle. Caused