I have decided to port the plugin over to kotlin to keep up with my workflow. The only thing with this is the inflated jar size due to the kotlin library having to be included. All this means is a bigger jar size but this doesn't hurt performance at all. If anything this makes it easier for me to code out new features.
- Plugin rewritten in Kotlin
- New requirements system for rewards
- Moved wiki over to official site https://docs.illuzionzstudios.com/
This new release brings a lot of critical changes. The reward files are completely different with keys all being lowercase now. There is also a new item config system for custom items. View how to config the new files here
You will need to remake all your reward files to follow this new format. This new format is to improve the customizability in the future and allows me to have it all clean and consistent.
- New item config system
- New reward format
- New docs https://illuzionzstudios.notion.site/Custom-Fishing-234906da66864b35850b5b9794bc3e57
- Reworked Core Library (More Optimised)
- Rewards language system meaning no more glitchy text (Which was causing the server to not start)
Please delete your lang files so they can regenerate
More updates coming as I finally have time for this now :)