A framework of MX LH modules for networking, data processing, api integration and more.
The following modules are currently implemented:
- crypto.cipher.hide-mem (memory obfuscation)
- crypto.util.isaac (pseudo-random number generator, cryptographic)
- crypto.checksum.adler32 (Adler32 checksum)
- crypto.checksum.crc32 (CRC32 using either a pre-calculated table or your own table)
- crypto.checksum.crc64 (CRC64 using either a pre-calculated table or your own table)
- crypto.hash.md5 (Fast MD5 module)
- crypto.hash.md5_slow (Slower but smaller MD5 module)
- crypto.hash.murmur-hash3 (MurmurHash3 algorithm)
- util.rgba (RGB and RGBA calculations, working with hexadecimal colors and negation)
- util.bit (32-bit calculations, such as shifts, logical ops, rotates, bounds and addition/subtractions)
- networking.resolve (Resolve hostnames and IP addresses, both IPv4 and IPv6 supported)
Compilation is easy, just run build.bat. When you want to add more modules to this framework,
simply add each source to the makefile.lhm and make sure they build in build/lh-framework/lh/*.
If you don't do this, the updatemain tool will not generate an index of those modules and the
CRC32 fingerprint required in main.lh will be lost.
Compile Memory Libraries
The LH framework comes with the source code for the used memory libraries, such as ISAAC and libmd5. We have developed these libraries based on existing code, or solely based on the published algorithm. All these sources fall under the MIT license, however are public domain code.
Compile these libraries using VC++ 2013.