AngularJS directives for your every day Angular developer.
Table of Contents
Do you want to see the directives in action? Visit url!
Installation is easy as there are minimal dependencies - only AngularJS and UI Router are required.
- Angular Dir Toolbox requires Angular 1.5.x or higher and it has been tested with Angular 1.4.8.
UI Router Requirements
- Angular Dir Toolbox requires UI Router 0.2.x or higher and it has been tested with UI Router 0.2.18.
- Angular Dir Toolbox requires JQuery 1.12.x or higher and it has been tested with JQuery 1.12.2 and 2.2.2.
Install with NPM
$ npm install ids-angular-toolbox
After downloading dependencies (or better yet, referencing them from your favorite CDN) the ids-angular-toolbox.js and ids-angular-toolbox.min.js files under the dist directory are all you need.
Adding dependency to your project
When you are done downloading all the dependencies and project files the only remaining part is to add dependencies on the
ids.dirtoolbox AngularJS module:
Code of Conduct
Take a moment to read our Code of Conduct
Need help using the Angular Dir Toolbox?
- Ask a question in StackOverflow under the ids-angular-toolbox tag.
- Open an issue in this repository.
Found a bug?
Feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request.