- How do I start? / ClickGUI won't open! / I can't toggle mods.
- How do I know what these modules do?
- How do I add blocks to X Ray? How do I add blocks to Search?
- X-Ray doesn't work in 1.13 or 1.14 with OptiFine
- I want to type a message in chat beginning with . or #
- I don't know how the setup for Spammer works! / I'm stuck in the Spammer!
- Where is Anti Knockback
- Where is entity speed?
- I need help using the client (but it's not a bug or a new feature suggestion.)
- I have a bug report or a new feature suggestion.
- Impact crashes/does something weird when I run it with [insert amount here] other forge mods.
- Inventory move doesn't work on 1.12.2 Forge
- Come on, [insert client here] has it! Can't you just skid it?
- Can I dupe with impact?
- What does Franky do?
- My Minecraft launcher crashes every time I try to run the game with Impact.
If you're still having trouble using Impact, feel free to join
our Discord 😃
Never mind, our Discord server has been terminated. lol
Clone this wiki locally
Frequently Asked Questions about how to use the client. Look at the Setup FAQ if you have a question about installation and setup.
Once you're in game, open up
ClickGUI. By default, this is bound to Right Shift. If this is changed somehow you can run
.bind clickgui rshift in chat to reset it.
To open up
ClickGUI once without a keybind, run
.t clickgui in chat. Alternatively you can access
ClickGUI via the minecraft menus: from either the Pause menu or the Main Menu, go to
You can click and drag the panes around. Toggle things with left click, and expand things with right click. Many of the modules have suboptions.
Each module and setting has a tooltip explaining what it does. This wiki has some pages too, there's a page for each pane.
.xray add diamond_ore
.search add ender_chest
You can also use the respective GUIs under the
Impact menu (not ClickGUI): from either the Pause menu or the Main Menu, go to
Settings for Baritone are under Movement -> Baritone. This controls the behavior of the modules Auto Walk, Auto Mine, and Hunt, as well as Baritone's chat controlled features (such as
.b click and
.b farm). Freecam can be used at the same time as any of these (and is very worth trying out).
Reinstall with no OptiFine.
This is one of those things that the installer warned you about with
OptiFine can sometimes cause visual glitches in Impact; only include it if you need it. lol
\. For example,
.rotate rotates you and says nothing in chat,
.rotate in chat.
If you need to type a message beginning with
# you need to disable that prefix for baritone chat control. The command is
.b prefixControl false.
(spoiler: you probably want
It's called Velocity, which is under Movement.
Under Riding, which is under Movement.
#help on the discord.
Put 'em here.
Look at the number of open bugs. Seriously take a look its here. Every single one of those occurs on normal Impact without Forge or any other mods, and so every single one of those is more important than some weird incompatibility where something doesn't work perfectly when you have literally dozens of other mods installed.
For this reason, any issue that only occurs on Forge will be closed immediately. Sorry. (There are few exceptions to this policy)
Correct, it does not. Since you're on Forge anyway, just add some other Forge mod to allow it there are like millions.
Depends on the dupe
It does exactly what you think it does
Awesome. Also fix 1.12 boatfly please....