Web app recreation of Catan (WIP)
- Trailblazers is just like the wonderful catan but with a few key features missing.
First, there is no robber.
The numbers are all random, so no list of board numbers
The bank is increase
No development cards (even though i do play on adding it later maybe?)
Everything else about the game is the same, buying roads, upgrading cities etc. Victory Points are only up to 8, as it can take a while
- Built on React, Ant-Design and Duix
- Works on most browsers (not IE, and if its does, well how?)
- Builds with Parcel (1.0)
- Node 10.x.x
- Uses Socket.io
- Needs client to be built and moved into /r/ (as a directory)
- Client files need to be updated in the main.js file (as the hashs from parcel are needed, unless remove but)
Thing to Fix (if I ever have time)
- Probably should make the js files not have hashs when parcel builds so it can be built into the server?
- Add a gulp script to do this?4
- Better Documentation, probably wont happen as this was made in less than 3 weeks (not working on it full time)