This is an HTTP, multiplayer guessing game
- Semi-playable, graphic version is now available (only supports one game per server at the moment, so just stick to playing with your local friends)
- Makes heavy use of HTML5 and CSS3 constructs; recent browsers advised
You can almost
ql:quickload it. It uses a package called
cl-css to eliminate a bunch of CSS3 boilerplate, so you'll need to install that via ASDF or github.
(require 'asdf) (require 'asdf-install) (asdf-install:install 'cl-css)`
- Clone this repository
- Start up your lisp
- Browse to
http://[your-machine-ip]:5050and have your opponent do the same
- One of you start a New Game. The other should then Join it.
- Play StrifeBarge
This program is released under the GNU AGPL (License text can be found in the LICENSE.md file, or at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/)
Media is included from OpenGameArt.org. This includes
- crosshair icons (public domain by hackcraft.de)
- explosion (public domain by Cuzco)
- spaceship images (dual CC-BY-SA/GPL by Skorpio)
- star-field background (dual CC-BY/CC-BY-SA by hackcraft.de)
more to come, I'm sure.