Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
+ Added separate blacklists for left-click and right-click to disable click handling on user-defined sites.
x Fixed right-click support in Firefox 68+: now used “auxclick” event.
* Disable sub-option for canvas, if not checked “Canvas images”.
x Fixed ability to open tabs from popup window (without tab bar): tab will be opened in another window.
x Fixed “Handle clicks on images” option.
* Disable sub-options in case of disabled parent option.
* Internal tweaks: used separate global.js script for shared code, simplified localization.
* Improved options menu (on toolbar button).
* Logically re-grouped options.
+ Implemented support for canvas images (thanks to Dumby).
+ Added (configurable) F2 hotkey to toggle Right Links WE.
+ Added checkboxes in toolbar button context menu: left/right-click + load in background.
x Correctly set default value for “Enabled” preference in content script (failed to load on new installs without unchecking/checking of that checkbox).
x Fixed long left-click timeout.
x Fixed handling of frames and restored “on demand” tabs (now content script will be automatically loaded into all tabs and frames).
x Fixed detection of mouse moving.
x Correctly prevent context menu on Linux (#2).
- Removed obsolete extended replacement for browsers without openerTabId support.
* Internal tweaks.
* More robust way to prevent context menu.
* WebExtensions port (some features cannot be implemented anymore, sorry).
* Changed ID of extension (now the same as old Right Links), so previous WE version should be uninstalled.