Cannibal Open Touch Recovery
* User defined backup locations.
* Support for Open Recovery Scripts (http://www.teamw.in/OpenRecoveryScript).
* Persistent settings.
* Sideloadable (sdcard) theme support.
* ADB Sideload.
- Originally ClockworkMod based recovery we have incorporated and updated touch controls originally written by Napstar of Team Utter Chaos.
- Combines features of well-known recoveries like TWRP, ClockworkMod and AmonRA to allow users to easily and effortlessly manage their Android-powered devices.
- Learn more about Cannibal Open Touch and Project Open Cannibal at http://www.projectopencannibal.net/the-project/ or come join as on our Forums at http://forums.projectopencannibal.net/.
- Such features include but are not limited to:
Please note the following in regards to this branch.
- If you are building for the Kindle Fire (first edition) you may also checkout https://github.com/ProjectOpenCannibal/android_bootable_recovery/tree/hybrid for stable builds instead.
- If you are looking for one of our Legacy Devices please checkout https://github.com/ProjectOpenCannibal/android_bootable_recovery/tree/gingerbread instead.
- This is the current developer branch which means bugs are expected.
- The following repos are required for all current builds: https://github.com/ProjectOpenCannibal/android_bootable_recovery_res and https://github.com/ProjectOpenCannibal/android_bootable_recovery_gui/tree/jellybean.