Shell script to install a Ingenuity Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IngenuityCoin/MN-Setup/master/ingyinstall.sh && chmod +x ingyinstall.sh && ./ingyinstall.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the Ingenuity Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 1000 INGY to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- In "Debug console - Console" type and copy following command: masternode outputs
- when the VPS script finishes executing, it will provide you with the MASTERNODE GENKEY that you will need for the next step.
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Genkey
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Close and reopen the QT wallet so it loads the new config you just wrote.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Click on masternode and click start alias.
ingenuity-cli getinfo ingenuity-cli mnsync status ingenuity-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Ingenuity , run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status Ingenuity #To check the service is running. systemctl start Ingenuity #To start Ingenuity service. systemctl stop Ingenuity #To stop Ingenuity service. systemctl is-enabled Ingenuity #To check whether Ingenuity service is enabled on boot or not.