A tool for removing unneeded language localization files for macOS
Monolingual consists of three parts: the sandboxed Monolingual app, a non-sandboxed XPC service and a privileged helper program. All components are written in Swift and communicate with each other using XPC.
Monolingual uses CocoaPods to manage its dependencies. Currently, the following pods are used:
Ingmar J. Stein
- Dutch localization by Tobias T.
- French localization by François Besoli
- German localization by Alex Thurley
- Greek localization by Ευριπίδης Αργυρόπουλος
- Hungarian localization by Alen Bajo
- Italian localization by Claudio Procida
- Japanese localization by Takehiko Hatatani
- Korean localization by Woosuk Park
- Polish localization by Mariusz Ostrowski
- Spanish localization by Fran Ramírez
- Swedish localization by Joel Arvidsson
Icon by Matt Davey
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3, 29 June 2007
Monolingual is written in Swift 4.2 and requires Xcode 10 or above.