Ingo Scholtes IngoScholtes
- ETH Zurich
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Joined on
- pyTempNets 9 A python module for the analysis of time-stamped relational data represented as temporal networks.
- NETGen 5 A cross-platform C# complex networks generation, analysis, simulation and visualization framework based on the .NET/Mono runtime and the OpenTK OpenGL rendering interface.
- NETVisualizer 4 An OpenGL-based OpenSource network and graph drawing library for .NET and Mono
- TemporalNetworks 3 An Open Source library for the analysis and visualization of dynamic network structures, so-called temporal or time-varying networks.
- pptx2beamer 1 A simple xslt-based tool to convert PowerPoint presentations to LaTeX beamer code
Contributions in the last year 150 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 1 – June 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed