Ingo Scholtes IngoScholtes
- ETH Zurich
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Joined on
- pyTempNets 8 A python module for the analysis of time-stamped relational data represented as temporal networks.
- NETGen 5 A cross-platform C# complex networks generation, analysis, simulation and visualization framework based on the .NET/Mono runtime and the OpenTK OpenGL rendering interface.
- TemporalNetworks 3 An Open Source library for the analysis and visualization of dynamic network structures, so-called temporal or time-varying networks.
- NETVisualizer 1 An OpenGL-based OpenSource network and graph drawing library for .NET and Mono
- pptx2beamer 1 A simple xslt-based tool to convert PowerPoint presentations to LaTeX beamer code
Contributions in the last year 132 total Jul 29, 2014 – Jul 29, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 1 – June 5
Current streak 2 days July 27 – July 28
- Pushed 22 commits to IngoScholtes/pyTempNets Jul 23 – Jul 28