A very simple FIFA 19 Autobuyer coded in Laravel
FUT19 Buyer is a simplistic FIFA 19 Autobuyer coded using the Laravel 5 Framework alongside the Backpack package.
As from today 31st October this repository will no longer be maintained; if you want access to the newly maintained private repository with advanced features such as Chemistry Cards, Position Cards, Private Support, Daily Maintenance & lots more you can purchase this for a one time fee of £25 GBP
Just simply send a PayPal payment directly to email@example.com with a note that includes your GitHub username.
You can join the Slack chat via this invitation URL: Here
- DigitalOcean Account - ($100 in Credit if you register using this link - DigitalOcean
- FIFA 19 WebApp Enabled Account
- Create a LAMP Droplet within DigitalOcean (Create Droplet > One-Click Apps -> LAMP on 18.04)
- Login to your server via SSH
- Clone the repository to your server using
git clone https://github.com/InkedCurtis/FUT19-Buyer.git /var/www/buyer/
- Navigate to the directory
- Run the setup script!
sudo bash setup.sh
- If successful you should see something like the following
Migrated: 2018_10_23_142808_add_soft_delete_to_players Migrating: 2018_10_25_155756_add_tradepile_limit Migrated: 2018_10_25_155756_add_tradepile_limit Migrating: 2018_10_25_161033_add_pc_fields_to_players Migrated: 2018_10_25_161033_add_pc_fields_to_players Seeding: SettingsTableSeeder Inserted 8 records. Database seeding completed successfully. no crontab for root
If you require any projects/systems to be developed by myself that entail anything related to FUT then be sure to contact me using one of the methods below.