Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the InnerSourceCommons wiki!
- Return to the InnerSource Commons front page
- Links and online resources
- Participating in the InnerSource Commons - a list of companies and institutions
- Is your [organization](Is your organization ready for InnerSource?) ready to adopt InnerSource?
- Is your [team](Is your team ready for InnerSource?) ready to start working with InnerSource?
- Are [you](Are you ready for InnerSource?) ready to participate in InnerSource?
- How to contribute to the website
- [How and why you should contribute to this wiki](How and why you should contribute to this wiki)
- Enterprise Lessons from Open Source
- InnerSource Spring Summit 2017 - Lessons Learned - 2017-04-16
- InnerSource Fall Summit - Lessons Learned - 2016-09-30
- InnerSource Commons Fall Summit 2017 Planning - started 2016-10-18
- List of Patterns
- InnerSource Patterns template
- How to contribute InnerSource Patterns
- Patterns in Review
- InnerSource Patterns Webinar: Solving InnerSource Problems by Leveraging the Community - 2017-03-16
- [Questions for a survey of channel participants](InnerSource survey questions) - 2016-06-16
- [InnerSource Thesaurus](InnerSource Thesaurus)
- Meta information - Frequently Asked Questions