Junkyard Styled Inner Sourcing
This pattern has been moved to
- junkyard styled inner sourcing
- Finding but deciding not to use the internal component
- SW component not designed for reuse because the schedule was too tight and did not allow for the extra effort needed
- Did not have the knowledge or training to create components that can b reused.
- People don't share something so others can use it; they only share it for the sake of sharing. They wouldn't mind if no one uses it (a bit of a graveyard: "InnerSource is where modules go to die").
Brainstormed pattern idea in progress
- Georg Grutter
- Erin Bank
- Padma Sudarsan
- Tim Yao