This is a reminder of what a message in a pull request should minimally require. Please, read the guidelines below, and delete them so your pull request description only contains the intended message.
See the CONTRIBUTING guide. Specifically:
Start ITK commit messages with a standard prefix (and a space):
- BUG: fix for runtime crash or incorrect result
- COMP: compiler error or warning fix
- DOC: documentation change
- ENH: new functionality
- PERF: performance improvement
- STYLE: no logic impact (indentation, comments)
- WIP: Work In Progress not ready for merge
Provide a short, meaningful message that describes the change you made.
When the PR is based on a single commit, the commit message is usually left as the PR message.
@mentions of the person or team responsible for reviewing proposed changes.
Thanks for contributing to ITK!