UICollectionView framework for building fast and flexible lists.
|Better architecture with reusable cells and components|
|Create collections with multiple data types|
|Decoupled diffing algorithm|
|Fully unit tested|
|Customize your diffing behavior for your models|
|Written in Objective-C with full Swift interop support|
IGListKit is built and maintained with
master branch in the Instagram app.
- Xcode 8.0+
- iOS 8.0+
- tvOS 9.0+
- macOS 10.10+ (diffing algorithm components only)
- Interoperability with Swift 3.0+
The preferred installation method is with CocoaPods. Add the following to your
pod 'IGListKit', '~> 2.0.0'
For Carthage, add the following to your
github "Instagram/IGListKit" ~> 2.0.0
For advanced usage, see our Installation Guide.
- Our Getting Started guide
- Ray Wenderlich's IGListKit Tutorial: Better UICollectionViews
- Our example projects
- Ryan Nystrom's talk at try! Swift NYC (Note: this talk was for an earlier version. Some APIs have changed.)
- Migrating an UITableView to IGListCollectionView, by Rodrigo Cavalcante
- Keeping data fresh in Buffer for iOS with AsyncDisplayKit, IGListKit & Pusher, Andy Yates, Buffer
For the long term goals and "vision" of
IGListKit, please read our Vision doc.
Please see the CONTRIBUTING file for how to help out. At Instagram we sync the open source version of
IGListKit daily, so we're always testing the latest changes. But that requires all changes be thoroughly tested and follow our style guide.
IGListKit is BSD-licensed. We also provide an additional patent grant.
The files in the
/Examples/ directory are licensed under a separate license as specified in each file. Documentation is licensed CC-BY-4.0.