Instamojo Opencart 2.3.X Payment Gateway Plugin
Tested on OpenCart 22.214.171.124
Note: Don't download the files under Downloads section. They won't work.
- Added Internal Currency Conversion. Now the total amount is converted to the value of the Default currency and passed to the plugin. Please set the Default currency as INR in your OpenCart settings.
- Added Product Description to the order details.
- Go to Extensions > Extension installer.
- Click on upload and select Instamojo-OpenCart-2.3.X.ocmod.zip from your download directory
- Click on Continue button.
- You will get the success notification if extension is properly installed.
Note: if automatic installation fails you can try further manual installation steps.
- Copy the contents of
uploaddirectory(the folders inside upload directory in plugin) into your OpenCart installation root directory.
- Navigate to
Extensions > Extensionsfrom admin panel menu and select
Paymentsin the dropdown.
- Look for the Instamojo in Payments List.
- Click on green Install button(the button has
After installation click on edit button corresponding to Instamojo module(the button has pencil icon).
Fill the following details:
Order Status : This is the order of the status that you would like to set after a successful payment.
Checkout Label: This is the label users will see during checkout, its default value is "Pay using Instamojo". You can change it to something more generic like "Pay using Credit/Debit Card or Online Banking".
Status: This is the current status of the module. To use Instamojo during checkout make sure to change it to enabled.
Test Mode: If enabled you can use our Sandbox environment to test payments. Note that in this case you should use
Client IDfrom the test account not production.
Migrating from older version
If you were already using older version of our plugin then follow these steps:
- Uninstall the old Instamojo extension first from
Extensions -> Payments.
- Now remove the following files:
For any issue send us an email to email@example.com and share the
imojo.log file. The location of imojo.log file is