Enhanced metadata store (through PMGD):
- Fully ACID compliant transactions
- Support for persistence for contemporary systems with no PM through MSYNC
Support for user-defined blobs:
- Insert and retrieve arbitrary blobs
- Add and query user-defined properties for blobs
Support for querying of relationships and its properties (FindConnection Command)
Support for Visual Descriptors (aka feature vectors):
- New commands for adding and indexing feature vectors.
- Native support for k-nearest neighbor search operation at query time.
- Support for Facebook's Faiss indexes
- Support for a Sparse Arrays based indexes (through TileDB 1.3.1)
- Support for Classification operation, based on user-defined labels.
Enhanced support for operations over Images:
- New Operation: Flip (vertical, horizontal, or both)
- New Operation: Rotate (and optional resize adjust)
- TileDB image format updated to TileDB 1.3.1
Support for Bounding Boxes:
- Support for insert/retrieve bounding boxes and links with images.
Support for Storing and Accessing Videos (through OpenCV 3.4):
- Support for codecs: h.264, xvid, h.263.
- Support for containers: avi, mp4, mov.
- Support for inserting and querying videos with user-defined properties.
- Support for crop, resize, threshold, and interval operations at query time.
Update Commands (Update for Entities, Connections, Images, Bounding Boxes and Videos)
Full Support for Python3 (backward compatible with Python 2):
- Installation of Python Client through pip
- Simply run: pip install vdms
Updated docker images (publicly available at docker.io/intellabs/vdms):
- Very easy to have a VDMS Server running on your system
- Simply run: docker run -it intellabs/vdms:2.0.0
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- New VDMS Commands (at github.com/IntelLabs/vdms/wiki)
- PMGD API documentation (at github.com/IntelLabs/pmgd/wiki)
Compatible with PMGD v2.0.0 and VCL v1.0.0.