Provides IntelliJ IDEA key bindings for Eclipse
Install via Eclipse Marketplace: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/intellij-idea-keymap-eclipse
Or install via update site: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IntelliJIdeaKeymap4Eclipse/IntelliJIdeaKeymap4Eclipse-update-site/main
We'd love your help -- Pull Requests welcome!
- Before you start working on a Pull Request, please open an issue with 'Working on
' to avoid unnecessary duplication of work.
- Extra bonus: Add an info how long it will take.
- Then start working :)
- Example: 'Working on Main Menu > Navigate > Bookmarks', or 'Working on Bug #1', or 'Working on TODO ...'
- We use the usual GitHub pull request process.
- Report issues.
Roadmap / Upcoming
- DONE Mid February 2018: Make plugin available in Eclipse Marketplace --> https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/intellij-idea-keymap-eclipse
- DONE Mid February 2018: Provide official Eclipse Update Site URL / Download URL --> https://dl.bintray.com/intellijideakeymap4eclipse/update-site
- DONE February 2018: Provide overview, which shortcuts work as expected, which not for Windows
- DONE February 2018: Map all shortcuts from IntelliJ IDEA ReferenceCard.pdf for Windows
- DONE Mid January 2018: Provide overview, which shortcuts work as expected, which not for macOS
- DONE Mid January 2018: Provide experimental Eclipse Update Site URL / Download URL --> https://dl.bintray.com/intellijideakeymap4eclipse/update-site-experimental
- DONE 2018-01-06: Map all shortcuts from IntelliJ IDEA ReferenceCard.pdf for macOS
- DONE 31.12.2017: Map all shortcuts from https://blog.jmtalarn.com/intellij-idea-vs-eclipse-keyboard-shortcuts/