This project presents a minimalistic implementation of our paper about fast corotated FEM using operator splitting.
Author: Tassilo Kugelstadt, License: MIT
The demo simulates one deformable armadillo mesh that is fixed at one hand and swings due to gravity.
- Alt + Mouse: rotate the camera
- Ctrl + Mouse: zoom
- Shift + Mouse: move the camera
- Space: start / pause the simulation
- R: reset the simulation and print timings
- W: toggle wireframe rendering
This project is based on CMake. All external dependencies are included. Simply generate project, Makefiles, etc. using CMake and compile the project with the compiler of your choice. The code was tested with the following configurations:
- Windows 10 64-bit, CMake 3.10.1, Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio 2017
- Debian 9.4 64-bit, CMake 3.8.1, GCC 6.3.0
- T. Kugelstadt, D. Koschier, J. Bender, "Fast Corotated FEM using Operator Splitting", In Computer Graphics Forum (SCA), 2018