Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the HROS1-Framework wiki! This Wiki is intended to give additional information about using this software framework with the HR-OS1 Humanoid Research Robot.
HROS1-Framework, based on Darwin-OP framework, is a collaborative software project based on the open source Darwin-OP Framework, with the intent to continue development, implement an API to expose higher level functions of the framework, and develop additional features.
To setup your HR-OS1 kit, check out each link in the following list. Make sure to follow the links sequentially, as each step relies on previous steps.
- Battery Care Instructions
- Hardware Overview
- Main Processor Choice - Raspberry Pi Vs Intel Edison
- Electronics & Framework Setup
- Set DYNAMIXEL servo IDs
- Setting DYNAMIXEL Servo ID with the DXL_Monitor - Recommended Command Line Interface
- Setting DYNAMIXEL Servo ID with RoboPlus / DYNAMIXEL Wizard - Optional GUI interface (Windows Only )
References and recommended reading: