Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the HROS1-Framework wiki! This Wiki is intended to give additional information about using this software framework with the HR-OS1 Humanoid Research Robot.
HROS1-Framework, based on Darwin-OP framework, is a collaborative software project based on the open source Darwin-OP Framework, with the intent to continue development, implement an API to expose higher level functions of the framework, and develop additional features.
To setup your HR-OS1 kit, check out each link in the following list. Make sure to follow the links sequentially, as each step relies on previous steps.
- Battery Care Instructions
- Hardware Overview
- Main Processor Choice - Raspberry Pi Vs Intel Edison
- Electronics & Framework Setup
- Set DYNAMIXEL servo IDs
- Setting DYNAMIXEL Servo ID with the DXL_Monitor - Recommended Command Line Interface
- Setting DYNAMIXEL Servo ID with RoboPlus / DYNAMIXEL Wizard - Optional GUI interface (Windows Only )
References and recommended reading: