Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
rme (robot motion editor) is a customized version of the original Darwin-OP 'action_editor'
RME Getting Started
Your robot should be in a sitting position prior to launching RME. Always support/spot the robot while launching RME, playing an animation, or toggling servo torque.
RME Video Tutorial
Click the image below to see a full video tutorial on how to setup the electronics and framework.
RME Command List
- re Refreshes the screen.
- save Saves changes.
- exit Exits the program.
####Page Navigation Commands
- list View list of pages.
- page [index] Move to page [index].
- b Move to previous page.
- n Move to next page.
####Page Level Commands
- new Clears data of current page and initializes page.
- copy [index] Copy data from page [index].
- name Name for current page or changes the name of current page.
- play Motion playback of current page.
- on/off Turn On/Off torque from ALL actuators.
on/off [index1] [index2] ...
- [index1]-[index2] ... from one index to another
- ra la rl ll h ... right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, head
####Step Level Commands
- set [value] Sets value on cursor to [value].
- g [index] Motion playback of STP[index] (i.e. loads contents of STP[index] to STP.
- w [index] Overwrites data from STP[index] with STP7.
- i Inserts data from STP7 to STP0. Moves data from STP[x] to STP[x+1].
- i [index] Inserts data from STP7 to STP[index]. Moves data from STP[index] to STP[index+1].
- m [index] [index2] Moves data from [index] to [index2] step.
- d [index] Deletes data from STP[index]. Pushes data from STP[index] to STP[index-1].
- time Change time base playing.
- speed Change speed base playing.