GPMDP MSN Status
An application that sets the MSN Messenger "What I'm listening to" status to the song that is playing through Google Play Music Desktop Player.
- Download the application ZIP here.
- Extract the ZIP to a directory on your PC.
- Ensure a version of MSN Messenger that supports "What I'm listening to" is running.
- Enable the Playback API in GPMDP Desktop Settings.
- Launch GPMDP MSN Status.
- Done! If you find any issues, please report them here.
- A version of MSN Messenger that supports the "What I'm listening to" functionality.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Windows 7 or higher
- Google Play Music Desktop Player
- Q: Isn't MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger dead? A: The official servers are, but there is an unofficial server called Escargot.
- Q: Why is the code so messy? A: I'm not that good at prettifying code.
- Q: Why can't you support XP/Vista?!? A: XP and Vista aren't supported by GPMDP, and XP isn't supported by .NET 4.5.2.