Github Page: https://iot-ignite.github.io/IgniteGreenhouse
If you would like to support this project's further development, feel free to donate on Arıkovanı funding platform. Your donation is highly appreciated.
How to use
What things you need to get information of your greenhouse.
Get Ignite Greenhouse Kit (Gateway, Gateway App, Sensors)2.
- Hardware that used as Gateway is Raspberry Pi
- Gateway App perform connection transaction with cloud
- You can choose many sensors you want, e.g., soil moisture, temperature, humidity
3. Register your Ignite Greenhouse Kit with using your Android device.
First, install the app.
You are at the gateway list screen now. Click add button and add your first gateway. Scan QR code on your gateway device to register it.
The gateway will appear on your dashboard. Now you can add another gateway or go to sensor dashboard by clicking gateway.
On sensor dashboard you can add and register new sensors by clicking the add button. The sensors will appear on sensor dashboard.
Gateway devices are at the center of the scheme. Gateways interact other elements: Sensors, Cloud and your Android devices.
- Sensors publish and gateways receive data with using the RF protocol.
- The gateway sends the data to IoT-Ignite Cloud platform with using Gateway App that already loaded on the gateway for collecting and processing data.
- Cloud keeps processed data.
- Finally, the data comes to your Android device with using Ignite Rest Client API.
For more technical details about our IoT projects and APIs visit IoT-Ignite Documentations.
- IoT-Ignite API - IoT-Ignite platform connections
- Ignite REST Client API - Retrofit based Android library
- Retrofit - For REST calls
- barcodescanner - Using QR Scanner for register gateway and sensor
- AVLoadingIndicatorView - Using for loading screen
- MPAndroidChart - Charting
- ARDIC R&D - http://www.ardictech.com/