The Irdroid USB App for Android is a port of LIRC (Linux Infrared remote control) for Android. The app will allow you to use custom infrared hardware like the Irdroid USB Infrared Transceiver, connect it to your android smartphone via a USB OTG cable and control home infrared appliances like TV's STB's Airconditioners etc.
The application is perfect for Android developers who develop infrared remote control apps for Android.
- Compatible with the Irdroid USB Infrared Transceiver
- Automatically displays remote buttons from a lirc conf file
- Status LOG (for Debug)
- Recording mode
- Converted to Android Studio project
The App supports the following hardware:
- USB Infrared Transceiver ( http://www.irdroid.com) | connected with USB OTG Cable or directly to USB A port of any Android STB
- DP USB IR TOY | Connected with USB OTG cable