Irdroid WiFi to Infrared adapter firmware
Wirelessly control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The Irdroid WIFI provides a new level of automation and control flexibility without depending on line of sight, batteries, or flaky wireless protocols like Bluetooth. This product is certified for use with Amote and NFC Remote to provide compatibility with all supported infrared devices for locations with a wireless connection to the localnetwork
The Irdroid wifi device has the latest version of LIRC, running and listening for remote clients @ 192.168.2.1 8765. The device has its own 1800 mAH battery which keeps the device running for up to 4 hours. This functionality combines the mobility of Irdroid v1.0 and the comfort of using wifi to control your infrared enabled devices. The lirc remotes database contains more than 2000 supported remotes / devices and it is constantly updated with new devices and remotes.
- Universal WIFI IR remote control for Android and PC
- Extended remote control range (10+ meters )
- User frindly remotes database browser
- Compatibility with many LIRC clients for Android & windows/Linux
- Wide operating angle (no need to point the device to the TV )
- KISS design (Keep it simple)
- Home automation via IR controllable devices.
- Wifi 802.11n 150mbps Router
- 1800maH power bank
- Open source software & *hardware
Want to contribute? Great!
- Update LIRC conf files via USB flash drive
Free Software, Hell Yeah!