Turn your old Android Smartphone into a home security alarm system via the Irdroid AlarmBug magnetic sensor for Android
How it works
The Irdroid Alarm System App for Android is installed in the user’s smartphone and the Irdroid magnetic door sensor accessory (the Irdroid AlarmBug ) connected to the smartphone via the 3.5mm audio jack. Once someone opens the door/window where the system is installed the user gets notified via email and there is also a local notification with great psychological effect on the intruders (“Security Breach , Police are on their way!”)
- Local on-screen notifications
- Remote notifications with text and email
- Blinking text notifications
- Compatible with Android 4.4+
- High quality magnetic sensor accessory with a 3.5mm 4 pole Audio Jack connection.
- 4 screws for fixing the magnetic sensor accessory (the movable and not movable parts) / or adhesive tape fixing.
- Open source software application for Android
- Notification for Open/Close events
- Tamper protection (triggers alarm if someone disconnects the accessory)
- Easy installation - in less than one minute (just attach the Irdroid AlarmBug to your smartphone and start the App)
- Android 4.4 or greater
- The Irdroid alarmbug magnetic sensor for Android
Infrared AlarmBug module kit can be purchased from https://irdroid.eu/product/irdroid-alarm-system/
Module Technical 
Operation principle -> https://irdroid.eu/turn-old-phone-security-alarm-system-android/
Irdroid AlarmBug @ Google Play
Want to contribute and help further developing Irdroid AlarmBug ? Pull requests are welcome via the project GitHub repository.