mStream is a personal music streaming server. You can use mStream to stream your music from your home computer to any device, anywhere.
- Cross Platform. Works on Windows, OSX, Linux, & FreeBSD
- Light on memory and CPU
- Tested on multi-terabyte libraries
- Runs on ARM boards like the Raspberry Pi
- Gapless Playback
- Milkdrop Visualizer
- Playlist Sharing
- Upload Files through the file explorer
Deploying an mStream server is simple.
# Install From Git git clone https://github.com/IrosTheBeggar/mStream.git cd mStream # Install dependencies and run npm run-script wizard
Dependencies: NodeJS v10 or greater
Supported File Formats: flac, mp3, mp4, wav, ogg, opus, aac, m4a
mStream is built on top some great open-source libraries:
- music-metadata - The best metadata parser for NodeJS
And thanks to the LinuxServer.io group for maintaining the Docker image!