I haven't come up with a name with this project yet, this is just to mainly expand my knowledge with C#, Unity, game creation, etc.
- It's inspired by Pokemon, with my spin on it (Not using any code/formulas from the original).
- Completely coded from scratch in Unity, special thanks to Apex and Josh for helping with some formulas.
- Exploring/Leveling/Battling/RPG based game.
- Quest system (In works)
- Minigame system (In works)
- All models (unless specified otherwise) created in MagicaVoxel.
- Animations either done in Unity or Mixamo.
This is my first game that I really worked on in Unity other than the Roll a Ball tutorials series Unity has. It's probably not the most well-coded or put together game you've ever seen.