A Django-based Twitter bot, REST API endpoint, and website for Space Launch Now.
Get Django and the Frontend Running
Suggest using a Linux or MacOS device however can be ran with Windows.
- Download/Extract and navigate to the correct directory.
- (Optional) Create a python virtual environment for this project.
$ pip install -r requirements.txtto install required Python packages.
- Create a config file copy with
cp spacelaunchnow/example_config.py spacelaunchnow/config.py(Linux/MacOS) or
copy .\spacelaunchnow\example_config.py .\spacelaunchnow\config.py(Windows)
- Initiate the DB with
python manage.py migrate
- Run the server -
python manage.py runserver
- Open a browser and navigate to 127.0.0.1:8000
Twitter Bot - (Advanced: Requires ActiveMQ and Django-Celery)
TODO - Fill this out.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the Apache License - see the LICENSE file for details
- The wonderful devs and librarians over at Launch Library