Tags: restangular-wp-theme, angularjs-wordpress-theme
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 4.5.3
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Clean Blog is a WordPress theme with no sidebar, no excess clutter, easy to read content and a bold featured image to instantly grab your readers attention.
The beauty is in it's mininmalism. This is a RESTAngular version of the theme built using WordPress REST API V2 and AngularJs. Original fork of regular WordPress theme built by deviodigital
Live Demo & Release Notes
You can view the theme in action here
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' Themes Dashboard
cleanblog.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the theme on the WordPress Themes Dashboard
- Install WordPress REST API (Version 2) plugin as instructed upon theme activation.
- Edit /js/env.js and update apiURL, siteURL, url to your own URLs. Read the comments in the file for direction.
- Change the tag in top of your header.php file to have appropriate base
- Enable pretty permalinks from Settings > Permalinks on WordPress dashboard
- That's it... Now visit front end!
cleanblog.zipto your computer
- Upload the
cleanblogdirectory to your
- Activate the theme on the WordPress Themes dashboard
- Remaining steps as mentioned above.
View CHANGELOG.MD file
This theme wouldn't have been possible without the following open source resources
- Clean Blog Bootstrap template from Start Bootstrap
- Clean Blog WordPress theme by deviodigital
- Underscores starter WordPress theme
- TGMPA TGM Plugin Activation Library
- Subtitles plugin from Philip Arthur Moore
- Theme Customizer codes from Tom Mcfarlin
- WP Test sample content for testing your theme under a variety of circumstances
- Font Awesome iconic font set