Display almost all WPF controls by PowerShell for demonstration of WPF controls.
Clone by git, or download as zip and unzip it. You can put it in any folder (hereafter WPFZOO).
In folder WPFZOO, open Command Prompt and execute PowerShell script like following:
powershell -sta -file WpfZoo.ps1
- WpfZoo.ps1 : Demo program for allmost all WPF controls
- WPFFrame*.ps1: Demo programs for WPF Frame
- WPFWpfFrameInternal.ps1: xaml for WPF is described in script
- WpfFrameExternalPreload.ps1: xaml for WPF is PreLoaded before display GUI from external file
- WpfFrameExternalPostload.ps1 xaml for WPF is Loarded when button clicked from external file
- WpfPocketCalc.ps: Pocket Calculater (Integer only)