BlackJack is a completely original Java implementation of Blackjack, a popular card game in casinos. It is written entirely in Java as a project for a Java Programming class in 2018. It features a computer-controlled dealer, who uses a custom-made strategy. The game is fair and truly random.
Features & Highlights
- Full implementation of the Blackjack card game and all of its rules
- Java implementation of a deck of cards, complete with truly random shuffling
- Easy-to-use command line interface that provides all the information one would have when using physical cards
- Command line interface is error-resistant, catches user-related errors
- Accurate hand scoring, taking the two different values of aces into account