A Java IDE for streamlined tile-based game development.
We use Maven to handle our dependencies.
Coding and Pull Requests Guidelines
- We follow the Oracle coding conventions.
- 4 spaces; not tabs.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No 80 column limit.
- Pull requests should be tested before submission.
- Any additions in API should be properly documented.
- Avoid unnecessary class coupling where possible.
- Don't include IDE-specific files, class files, jar files, and whatnot; that is what the .gitignore is for!