Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- macOS : Audio Unit available
- Resizable plugin, size saved with plugin state
- Envelope : smart closest point selection + mouse wheel enable
- Background faster to refresh
- Enveloppe points are easier to click and drag. In addition to that, a reminder : use right click or left click + CTRL to slowly move the enveloppe points.
- The plugin now sends to the DAW (automation) any value you change on the preenfm2. (Used to work when modifying the plugin UI only).
- UI performance optimisation
- Lots of internal cleaning and get rid of compilation warning.
I spent some time updating the preenfm2 software editor.
Compared to previous versions, the 2.08 has been redesigned, adapted to fit firmware 2.08, it has a copy/past enveloppe feature and a resizable window.
Version 2.08.2 is totally different from all version before.
It communicates directly with your preenfm2.
It has to know what midi device to use. By default it uses the "Preenfm2 mk2" geniune preenfm2 port. But that can be changed by pressing "Midi" in the UI if your preenfm2 uses DIN5 midi cables.
This new way of communication makes it much easier to integrate in a DAW.
Your DAW must not use the "Preenfm2 mk2" midi input and output, so that the plugin can use it.
This is the first plugin version i really like.
. Load a preset on the preenfm2.
. Insert the plugin in your daw, check the midi communication device and channel, press PULL. Save your project.
That's it, each time you'll load your project, the plugin presets will be pushed to the preen.
You can use several instances with different midi channel to communicate with the 4 instruments.
The plugin redirects midi info it receives from your DAW to the preenfm2.
All parameters can be automated.
And it works now with Ableton Live among the others :)
Be sure you have firmware version 2.08 on your preenfm2.
macOS vst must be copied in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST
As it's heavy to test, don't hesitate to report any problem or just say you're using it and it works and what OS you use,